HOW TO ORDER?
STEP 1: SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
1. Please select your vehicle from our stock list and check the availability of the required car by sending us E-mail or contacting us on SKYPE.
2. Please request us to quote you basing on the prefered INCOTERMS ( C&F or CIF at your desgnated port of discharge) .
3. Please ensure that the specific vehicles in compliance with your country rules and regulations prior to purchase. If you were not familiar with the import rules and regulations in your own country, please refer to your local authority for any update information.
4. If you do not find any of your required car in the stock list, please contact us and let us know what type of vehicles you are looking for.
5. Please feel free to conact us about any of your requirement as we are willing to support your business and succeed in our mutual interest of our business.
STEP 2: PRICE QUOTATION/ PROFORMA INVOICE & SALES/PURHCASE AGREEMENT
1. After you have agreed with the prices of our quotation , we shall send you our Proforma Invoice along with our Sales & Purchase Agreement for your confirmation and signature.
2. We must come to agree and sign on the said documents before we enter into an order.
STEP 3: SEND PAYMENT WITHIN 72 HOURS FOLLOWING THE ORDER CONFIRMATION
1. Please send back the Proforma Invoice and the S&P Agreement with your signature on them either via facsimile or e-mail to us
2. You are then required to settle the payment 100% in full amount of invoice value within the following 72 hours via TT or you may chose to open Letter of Credit.
3. Please send us a copy of your TT remitttance slip of the bank or a L/C application form of the bank.
STEP 4: SHIPMENT
1. After the completion of the payment we will commence the export shipping procedures. We will notify you the shipment details once the shipping departure date is confirmed.
2. It depends on which country the vehicles are to be shipped to but it would normally take about 2-3 weeks before loading onto the ship.
3. Administration Charges of US$50 per copy will be charged for any amendment made after the issued date of B/L document.